Quantcast
Letter From The Tooth Fairy {Review} | Sandling All Day

Monday, December 24, 2012

Letter From The Tooth Fairy {Review}

We all know how important it is, when our children believe in fairy tales... Especially such public figures as Santa, the Easter Bunny, and of course, the Tooth Fairy.
Imagine being able to hand your child a letter, mailed to them, from the Tooth Fairy?
Well that's exactly what I did!

I checked the mail, and in it, was a letter, addressed to my son.  I gave it to him, and watched his eyes light up, as he saw it had his name on it.  His eyes got bigger, as I read the letter to him.


The letter comes fully personalized, with his name, sex and age, and mentions loosing a tooth recently.  It explains that the Tooth Fairy wants him to drink lots of milk and brush his teeth because they need to be looked after so that when the Tooth Fairy gets them, they are not too hard to keep clean.

I was really excited to see my son so happy about loosing a tooth!  He was really happy that the Tooth Fairy cared so much, since she left him money, and THEN sent him a letter too!

The website itself is very easy to navigate, and the customer service is sublime.
All in all, I'd highly recommend the Tooth Fairy letter to anyone who's child has just lost a tooth...or prepare ahead, and order it now, if your child is at that age...then, you can put it under the pillow in exchange for the tooth!  Imagine!  Waking up in the morning, after putting your tooth under the pillow, and finding a letter from the Tooth Fairy!!!

Be sure to check out their other letters, Happy Birthday, Santa, Easter Bunny and Thanksgiving.


SendaFlyingCard.com, even has, yes, Flying Cards.  They're fully customizable cards, on frisbee's, that they mail without packaging!!  You can choose the color you want, the text, and even add pictures!  










Disclosure:  I received the Tooth Fairy letter in exchange for a review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own, and were not influenced in any way.  No other compensation was provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance, for your comment. Please know, I read EVERY one. If you need a personal response, please, use the contact me form in the tab at the top.
Thank you for reading Sandling All Day